357 mag vs 45 long colt for bear
- May 06, 2019 · Handloads push the .45 Super further. As hot handloads of 10mm nips at the .41 Magnum's heels, the .45 Super comes close to the lower end of .45 Colt +P and .44 Magnum loads. The .45 Super uses the same projectiles as .45 ACP, yet still doesn't exceed 30,000 psi in most loadings and nearly replicates 10mm performance.
- The .357 Smith & Wesson Magnum, .357 S&W Magnum, .357 Magnum, or 9×33mmR as it is known in unofficial metric designation, is a smokeless powder cartridge with a .357-inch (9.07 mm)...
- Colt 357 Magnum - Free download as PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. Big Bore Cylinder Kit Instructions. 183700 Barrel Assembly, .357 Mag, 2", Nickel. Rubber stocks for colt j frame revolvers.
- The .357 never really gets painful to shoot, even in higher ft-lbs loads. As far as general performance in a revolver, I have to give the edge to the .357 Magnum. Personally, I prefer a .45 Colt, and old Elmer stated more than once if he was restricted to factory ammunition before the development of the .44...
- Nov 28, 2017 · The hammer, barrel, cylinder, trigger, and most internal parts are made of steel. The frame (including the grip frame) is made of Zamac, an aluminum alloy. This one is a 22 magnum version. The left side of the frame bears the classic Colt “rearing horse” logo, and on the left side of the barrel is stamped FRONTIER SCOUT ’62 .22 MAG.
- Jul 05, 2010 · No one wanted 41 mag because it is truely an orphan round. The 45 Long Colt found a loving home. I now have enough 44 mag brass to feed 5 S&W 629s and only reload every 7 months. Now explain again why you want a 41 magnum. Brass is really expensive and scarce. Light loaded 41 mag = heavy loaded 357 mag and heavy loaded 41 mag = light load 44 mag.
- Ruger 5129 Vaquero Bisley 45 Colt 5.5" 6rd Syn Ivory Grip High-Gloss Stainless Bisley Vaquero Revolvers 5129 - 6 round single action Bisley Vaquero in choice of 45 Long Colt or 357 Remington Magnum calibers. Simulated ivory grips. Stainless steel construction with high gloss stainless finish. Blade front sight and fixed rear sight.
- Jan 23, 2018 · Note that the .38 Long Colt used in the Philipines was even less powerful than the .38 special, and US troops did in fact prefer the .45 Colt revolver to the .38 Long Colt. The .45 Long Colt revolver (or just Colt) fired a larger diameter bullet, with greater weight, and a significantly higher velocity than the .38 Long Colt, or even today’s ...
- Ghmc lrs login
- The 1892 Deluxe Octagon by Winchester Repeating Arms is an octagonal barreled rifle that is available in 4 calibers; 44 rem mag, 357 mag, 44 40 win, 45 colt. This octagonal barrel is 24", and the overall gun length is 41.5" This gun is a bit expensive as the price is $1,669.99 according to Winchester's website.
- May 02, 2011 · I have a Colt .357 revolver, 6" bbl. exposed ejector rod, marked colt 357, 357 magnum ctg. on the right side of the bbl. fully adjustable sights, rear windage, and elevation, wood grips with Colt logo … read more
- I like the 45 colt cause of its legacy but seems to be under powered from the factory and the 357 cause of its more variety and value cause you can shoot 38. IF you are a 357 Mag kind of guy, or a 45 Colt freek, then get one of them, to match your revolver. IF NOT then get a 44 Mag lever, and later a 44...
- When they said .45 caliber, I figured it was .454 Casull or perhaps .45 Long Colt +P. But .45 ACP? Wow. Just about any big-bore handgun will kill a brown bear given enough time. The question is whether a big-bore handgun can incapacitate a brown bear before it harms you. That is where .44 Magnum, .45 LC +P, .454 Casull, and .460 S&W with ...
- The late Elmer Keith's pushing the .44 Special to quasi-magnum ballistics eventually led to the .44 Magnum round and in Contenders and Ruger revolvers, the .45 Colt can be similarly jacked up. The .454 Casull is more powerful than the .44 Magnum but has the same dimensions as the .45 Colt round.
- It is important to educate yourself on the varying recoil effects of a .357 Magnum and a .44 Magnum prior to using them. Firing a .44 Magnum without having experienced the recoil of a .357 Magnum may result in injury.
- .357 Magnum Ammo . Shop discount prices on .357 Magnum Pistol Ammo at Sportsman's Guide. We carry all of the .357 Magnum Ammunition and .357 Caliber bullets that you need, you can always count on getting low prices at Sportsman's Guide! Use this .357 Ballistics Chart to determine your ammo specifics.
- Long cylinder models. Available Calibers. Available Calibers. .357 Magnum, .454 Casull, .44 Magnum, .50 AE, .500 JRH, .500 Linebaugh, 475 Linebaugh. Barrel Lengths.
- The bigger the bear, the bigger the bullet required and hotter too. .357 is usually considered inadequate for the larger browns, etc. Although there is a small camp that claims the smaller diameter .357 penetrates better (very small). .45 Colt is a great round and can be loaded up to kill most any bear.
- Find what you need in four easy steps. Select your cartridge type from the drop-down list. Then select your bullet weight, powder manufacturer and powder type. If you're unsure, or just want options, check as many boxes as you'd like.
Edgerouter interface bondingSo, yes, a .45 Long Colt can work well, there are even bear loads made in 180grain for .357 magnum, but although birdshot worked, once, I hesitate to recommend it! Ken Parnell Answered September 3 · Author has 1.6K answers and 233.8K answer views
Klarna test credentials credit card
- Support us on Patreon https://www.patreon.com/whoteewhoHeavy Metal: https://www.youtube.com/user/heavymetalpaul1Impact ear protection: https://amzn.to/2KxJNy... Handgun Ammunition /. 45 Colt (Long Colt). Grizzly Ammunition 45 Colt (Long Colt) 265 Grain Cast Performance Lead Wide Flat Nose Gas Check (950 fps) Box of 20.
- The 45 long Colt (45lc) is an old cowboy round. The .45 Long Colt and Winchester mag will probably go on through, too, imparting a bit more energy than the .357 by virtue of the larger A .45 caliber pistol is a bore diameter, not a cartridge. There are several .45 caliber revolver cartridges.
- 500 Round Case - 223 Rem / 5.56x45 Steel Case Barnaul Mil-Spec 62 Grain FMJ Ammo with Lacquer and Sealant - Limit 2 : $0.66/rd $329.50: 5 18d ago
Chevy club of americaHow to write an equation in function notation from a graph
Mobile home frame thicknessUnit rate worksheet 6th grade pdf
The .45 Colt, also referred to as .45 Long Colt, .45 LC, or 11.43×33mmR, is a rimmed straight-walled handgun cartridge dating to 1872.It was originally a black-powder revolver round developed for the Colt Single Action Army revolver. Let's compare the ballistics of the .357 and .44 Magnum revolver cartridges, as used in rifles, to the popular .30-30 and .35 Rem. rifle cartridges, since they can be had in similar firearms. (For those wondering about .45 Long Colt and .44-40 rifles, the .44 Magnum significantly outperforms both.)
Keluwaran hk 6dVrv autocad drawing
Now, about .45 "Long" Colt: Yes, .45 Colt can be hand-loaded to very powerful levels, depending upon the inherent strength of the gun from which it will be shot. But, no, .45 Colt is not normally commercially loaded to a power level that approximates .357 Magnum. The problem is that a .45 Colt cartridge may find itself in an old, weak pistol.
Avira antivirus review redditMega free credit 2020
Oct 31, 2012 · The 45/70 hand loaded for a Ruger #1 is one mean rifle, so is the Marlin 45/70 just don't expect it to run a hot load your Ruer likes. I enjoy the Marlin 336 30/30 but like the 357 Magnum more. What I really want though is a Marlin 1894 pre-cross bolt 44 Magnum to match my 357.
Pandas stratified sampling58 impala for sale craigslist
357 MAG (1) 38 Special (0) 380 ACP (9x17) (1) 40 S&W (4) 45 ACP (6) 45 Long Colt (2) 5.7x28mm (4) 9mm (9x19) (1) Rifle Ammo. 17 HMR (1) ... Buy Right To Bear Ammo Rounds
Quick myers briggs test freePolytopia 2 download
Dec 28, 2020 · 357 Magnum Bullets for Reloading This page contains 357 magnum bullets used by reloaders who load their own rounds. If you're looking for something ready to shoot, please head to our 357 magnum ammo page. The 357 Magnum is one of the most popular handgun cartridges ever created.